Welcome

Welcome to the creative home of Charmeleongifts and SynchronicitySupply!

Monday, August 29, 2011

Blog Raffle Winners!!

Hi all,

As you know, if you have been following this blog, the raffle has closed and the winners have been chosen!

I know you are anxious to find out who they are, but first I would like to say, "Thank you" to everyone who commented, participated or helped promote the raffle. It was a lot of fun. =)

All 29 raffle participants will be featured in a new weekly shop feature here in this blog starting on Friday!

And now...the moment you have been waiting for...*drumroll*

Runner up#1 for the custom Bookmark theme kit is....GRAMMALEA!

Runner up#2 for the custom personalized watercolor bookmark is....ORIGINALSBYMAGGIE!

And finally, the grand prize mystery supplies box goes to....SOAPFORYOURSOUL!

Click on their names to see their fabulous shops!

I will be contacting the winners for details about their prizes.

Stay tuned....I have another little game in the works. =)


2 comments:

  1. Looks like I arrived too late and missed all the fun! I only just found your blog via the ETSY promo team forum. I love that song lyric about darkness, although I didn't recognize the song.

    Anyway, I am following you now, so I shouldnt miss out on your posts from now on. Feel free to come see my blog, if you would like to.

    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Miranda. =)

    I am now following you as well!

    ReplyDelete